Our life, pregnancy, and baby adventures.


 Pregnancy Ticker

Wednesday, May 2, 2012

Husbands and Pregnancy

So tonight I got to thinking about husbands (mostly mine), and how they deal with pregnancy.

Manny has been AMAZING so far. Through my lovely days of morning sickness (which seem to be just about over), to taking over most of the chores, he has really been wonderful through all this. Poor thing has had probably a weeks worth of home cooked meals in the past few months. His dinners have consisted of Panda Express, PB&J's, and whatever he wants to cook up. While I miserably sit on the couch eating dry cereal ;) Thankfully the past week or two I've been cooking A LOT more. He's taken over doing the dishes and laundry for the most part, and does what he can to help keep the house (er, shack of an apartment) cleaned up. He is (almost) always in the bathroom holding my hair back while the contents of my stomach decide to exit, and even helps clean up what misses the toilet sometimes. Except for the triscuit/rootbeer fiasco, I was on my own with that one. Poor thing has probably seen more regurgitated food than a person should ever have to see! But he's been such a trooper through it all, and I couldn't be more grateful :)

He doesn't seem to realize that much has changed with me (physically) except for the weight I've lost. He finally noticed my baby bump I've been sporting for about a week now, and was pretty intrigued by it. It was pretty cute :) I honestly think the only thing he noticed before that was that my boobies have grown. Such a man. I'm excited to get bigger, and see what happens. It's been interesting watching him change a little bit now that our family is starting to grow. I'm definitely more excited for our new little adventure!

No comments:

Post a Comment