Our life, pregnancy, and baby adventures.


 Pregnancy Ticker

Tuesday, June 12, 2012

Our Wedding Story: Part 1 (Random pictures I got from everywhere)

So I'm going to be working on posting our whole wedding story, since not all of our friends and family were able to be there. I don't have any of our professional photos just yet, so for now I'll just show off some awesome photography skills that smartphones (and Mom's camera) now have. 


Our money tree, and guest book table

Some decor I worked my butt off making the night before

Dad was not happy we replaced his Tool poster with this ;)

Kate- post cake eating

Manny and I, trying to stay awake!!

Is it over yet?

Brother Michael, and Uncle Steve matching.

Extremely unattractive picture of us not being ready for getting our picture taken.

Brother in law and baby Marcos!



Our home-made jam favors



OMG Jessica


Marcos, Manny, and Monkey! Three of my favorite boys.


Maid of honor!!

Blue wedding cake=blue tongues/faces/fingers




Little sister getting all pretty






Pastor Randy was amazing!!


Awkward "first look" photo I was not ready for. Yeah sorry babe I had to pee .

Still unsure of what's going on...


I lost too much weight, and my dress ended up being too big!

Sisterly love.

Getting my hair done!

My monkey love!!


Getting my make up done. I was dead tired.





No comments:

Post a Comment