Our life, pregnancy, and baby adventures.


 Pregnancy Ticker

Tuesday, June 12, 2012

Noah's Eharmony Profile







Name: Baby Noah

Age: 22 weeks

City: Momma's belly

Hair color: probably bald

Eye color: I can't open my eyes yet

Likes: Classical music, spicy nacho doritos, fruit, partying, mosh pits, snuggling with my Momma's hand.

Dislikes: Chicken, ultrasounds, getting poked.

Looking for: future play dates

About me: I weigh almost a pound and am about a foot long. I currently live in my Mom's tummy, but I'm working on getting a new place to live (it's way too cramped in here). I love to sleep all day and party ALL NIGHT LONG. Sometimes into the early hours of the morning. I like to sleep while Mom's at work just to make her mad that her friends can't feel me move and kick. I'm a little stinker sometimes. I only kick for her, Daddy,Auntie Court Court, and Auntie Kirsten. Everyone else can suck it and think Mom's crazy. I like to play with this squishy thing where I live. It's fun, but usually Mom yells "HEY KNOCK IT OFF IN THERE" when I do. I continue to kick at it, until she pokes me away from it. I think that's why she gets up to pee a million times at night. I also HATE to be poked. Sometimes when Mom's working, and I'm sleeping, Mom tries to make her friends poke me when I'm up against her tummy. I swim away from the fingers of terror!! Again, just to make people think Mom's crazy. I love my Momma! She's awesome.

No comments:

Post a Comment