Our life, pregnancy, and baby adventures.


 Pregnancy Ticker

Wednesday, June 13, 2012

Apartmentratings.com

Manny and I (okay just me) have been apartment hunting like crazy. The one site I love to use is apartment ratings.com, although some of the entries are less than uneducated sounding. So in my frenzy of trying to find a new place to live, I found a few reviews that cracked me up.


From: -Anonymous-
Date posted: 5/14/2012
Years at this apartment: 2012-01-01 - 2012-01-01 

 

This Manager is the worst ever. She is a hoe. She spends her time checking out everyone's husband. Ever since I moved in here there is break in every night in someones car. She wants around thinking she is sexy when really she is just a short ugly pimp face -----.

Last updated: 5/14/2012

From: _regrets
Date posted: 10/25/2011
Years at this apartment: 2011-01-01 - 2011-01-01 

 

Is cuz that ----- --- CATHY dont do ---- all she's good for is to take some ones elses man and ---- them!!! Fire that ----- --- ho


Last updated: 10/25/2011


 I kind of want to test this hoe-theory out and see what really goes down at this place. Or maybe we just have a few baby daddies that decided to mess around with the staff and their girlfriends weren't too happy. Who knows, but I was EXTREMELY grateful to have read this helpful review. I wouldn't want Manny leaving me for a "short ugly pimp face". Whatever that may be...
;)

No comments:

Post a Comment